What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes Free Brushes

THE PHOTOSHOP BRUSHES THREAD

Appreciated scorpion! :perfect:

Thanks Scorpion... one can never have too many brushes ;)

more brushes

I have 25 brush sets available for download on my site. Enjoy.

I am up to 33 brush sets on my site now. Somebody stop me!

Many thanks, Tioem! Great brushes!

Hello Tioem,
Thanks for the brushes!
As a tribute to you I made an alien and put it into the forum from Sunsprite about Space Escapes**Plus** from Thursday the 2e of October.
Bye
Ashcat

COOL!

Thanks Ashcat! That is a very cool image! I love seeing how people come up with different images based on my brushes.

Ok, here is the rule:
rule:
in picture: make a 600*250 document... take a handful of the brushes from the set that you are going to submit.. slap them on there... also in the picture have the name of the brushes.. and have the number of brushes.
in description: put credits.. who made the brush/brush set... and the link to the download. try to make the link go to a straight download. (take my first one as an example)
include this informoation:
title
brushes by blablabla
size: 10,101010110999 tb (terabytes.. lol)
download: url here

Want to make a brush?
Simple. All you have to do is make what you want to make, that just requires the basic building block knowledge of what you want to make... and then make a selection of that object, go to Edit>Define Brush It is as simple as that. The quality in the brush comes from how creative you want to be with your brush ;) :D

thats all to it :perfect: have fun!

Please do not talk or chitchat in this thread. Only submit brushes. No "thankyous" if buts ands whatevers >> just submitting only please. <<

moderators: please delete any posts that do not follow the ules of this thread. thankyou - alistair

many brushes

Too many to show examples here, but on my site I have 33 sets (so far). I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on them go so go check them out if you'd like.

Back