What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Photos?

RayArt

Hi, Not sure if I'm in the right place or forum for this question but, here goes. I am just starting to learn the art of compositing in Photoshop. I would like to download/use some stock photos but I don't want to take out a subscription or buy credits as I will be a very occasional user and it's too expensive. If there are any compositors here, where is the best site to get free photos from please? Many thanks

RayArt

Forgot to mention that I don't mind paying for one off photos. And for example, if I was looking for a photo of a wizard, where could I look.?

JeffK

Guru
A good place to start for free images:

You can buy credits either one-at-a-time or in packs:

My experience is that you can get decent images to work with at no cost, much better images if you pay for them. If you're just starting out, go with the free images for practice.

- Jeff

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Try these. There may be some repeats.

RayArt

You folks are magic! Thank you so much for the information, they will give me something to work with while I'm learning.