What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free request: jersey color change

jaaakedee

jersey.jpg
I would like the colors of this image of a jersey to be customized
The jerseys are colored blue, red, and white.
I would like them to be changed to grey, yellow, and black
blue-->grey
red-->yellow
white-->black
And if possible, can the name of the team be the "Defenders" using the same font

Also I would like to delete the emblems at the sides of the shorts by the bottom.

&
jersey2.jpg
This jersey
Same color scheme:
light blue-->grey
dark blue-->black
yellow-->stays yellow
For this team name, I'd like it to be the "Grizz" using the same font

Thanks in advance!

Looks like a job for the Color Replacement Brush to me.

So many ways....I would use my pen tool, draw out a selection of all the same colors and make them into a mask on a new layers Then I would go to adjustments, hit the sliders until you get your color for each masked area

For your names and team names, fill those areas in using content aware fill, and adjust with the clone tool.
Then make your team names, and player names using the text tool...these will be on all different layers so when done flatten and save.

I did a couple of them this way, then saw the NBA logo, so nothing posted here as I do not chop any pro sports logos.

Heres a tut to get your colors on!

[video=youtube_share;QETOeUJw9vE]http://youtu.be/QETOeUJw9vE[/video]

Last edited:

Back