What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE wordpress web site

tuesdaye

hi everyone!

i'm starting my own freelance wordpress development agency and looking for talented (photoshop) designers to work/network with.
I'm also creating my own site from which to market my services, but want to create a few more wordpress sites for my portfolio.
i will thus convert your psd to wordpress for free. yes, for completely FREE! (this service usually costs approx $US300 or more!). In return, i need acknowledgement for only development (not design) of your site.

For the longer term:

i'd also like to network/meet with designers who'd like to make cash designing web-sites on a full-time basis. this market is red-hot, so you can expect to be kept busy all the time. you can freelance and work (i.e make money) as much you like. i will turn your designs into wordpress sites (or even themes), so you need not concern yourself with javascript, php, sql etc.

any questions?

[btw, if u don't know what wordpress is, its a content-managament system for creating dynamic, database-driven sites -- like online magazines (or news), wallpaper sites, to name just a few.]

looking forward to a successful business relationship with you!

tuesdaye

i just thought i should reiterate that this will cost you $0.00, absolutely.
and if i ever do ask you for any $$$, you could ask this site's admin to remove me from this forum.
you gotta give to get!