What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelance Graphic Designer - Looking for Work

Laurynnem

Hi There

I do Graphic and Web Designing
Photo Editing
Logo Designs
Banner Designs
Flyer Designs
ect.

Looking to do some freelance work :)

Thanks

I am interested in hiring someone to edit product pictures. I need the background color to be removed or changed on about 70 product pictures in jpeg format while keeping the same image quality. Are you interested in this? What would you charge me to do this?

Hi Todd

Can you send me a sample image so I can see exactly what we are talking about. But basically depending on the images and complexity of the editing - you looking at about $3-$6 per photograph for 70 or so photos. But ill only be able to accurately determine the exact price once I have seen exactly what they look like.

Thanks
Laurynne

Many freelance graphic designer site are spreading at the web, maybe this site will help you to work as graphic designer.

This site has been very helpful so far. I have gotten to do freelance work for 5 people by just browsing and posting.

Cool dsc2006. Im very keen to help you out. send me the examples/samples ect. and I'll play around with it for you.
Have sent you a PM.

Thanks

Last edited:
there are many here that can help you

Hi there. Browsed the forum a bit and came across your thread. Go look in the Freelance Work Section and check if you are able to do what is requested.

Hi, you sent this to me by mistake. I think you meant to send it to Laurynnem and not me because she was the last post on my thread but it went to me because it was my original post. I hired her for a few projects and she did a really great job for me in case you wanted a recommendation.

Hi there. Browsed the forum a bit and came across your thread. Go look in the Freelance Work Section and check if you are able to do what is requested.

Hello,

You can join in freelancing. there rate is good and you also get independent of doing work.

Wish you best of luck.

Back