What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREELANCER NEEDED ! Expert in Adobe Flash AS2 or AS3 and XML

Multimedia30

Urgent!!! Pls help~

Description : Develop a mobile application called "Interactive Road Safety Courseware in Malaysia" (Car Udang-Udang)

- its a uni projecr for my FYP
- it is a interactive road safety courseware for malaysia mobile app for ios
- which mean in malaysia we have to study our udang-udang before go for the udang-udang test, and i would like to develop an application with multimedia technology
- inside the application got 500 udang-udang question frm the udang-udang book malaysia
- and i want some of the question provide some animation for example and let the user more easy to understang and study.
- in a english version only
- beside, this application not only provide 500 question for user to study and also provide some quizzs for user to test with randomly pick within those 500 questions
- using XML to store the text only and adobe flash for animation and the whole application
- why am i developing in a mobile app is because convenient for the user can study in anytime and anywhere with a smart device

dead line : September 2013

skill required : adobe flash AS2 or AS3 and XML for storing data.

payment : negotiateble

My location : KL/Cheras

my contact no: 0162353997

while i cant help you with this
perhaps name your budget for the project

Back