What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Meat

docilebob

Power User
Hello all. I`m new here.
I`ve been following Mark`s work for quite some time, so I thought I`d pop in and say Hi. So...uummm..Hi.

Nice place ya got here.
:perfect:

Hey, DB!
Man, seeing you here kind of makes me want to start visiting FX/Zone again.

edit: I just checked over there. Did they go down?

Man, you`re quick, Stroker. I went back there a few days ago, (just to see if anything had changed) and it was down. CGI problems, I think.
Oh, well. Mabe I`ll check again someday.
:rofl:

Quick? Nah. Just happened to be in the neighborhood. Matter of fact, this is the most I've posted at any forums in a long time. Oh, the joys of having daughters. :sigh: Brings a tear to my eye.

hahhaa tear of joy i hope. :rofl: ;)

Hey db great to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]
Don't be afraid to dig into things around here, things are moving quite well as of late.

Cya round! [honesty]

Welcome docilebob! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, all. Nice to be here.

Keeper-dude: Just love what you`ve done with the place. :perfect:

Stroker : Hug the women folk for me, and try and get out more. ;)

heya docilebob :perfect: :perfect: it's great to have ya here :D :D can't wait to see your stuff :D :D

Welcome, DB...I have seen you elsewhere. Glad to have you here!

Hey DB is here... get this party started ;)

Glad to see some talented familiar faces along with all the talented people I don't know yet! hehe :D

Back