What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Friend was sick for reunion

Gbaqileh

Hi!

One of my good friends (the guy with the blue suit on the right) couldn’t make it out to one of our church reunions during the summer so I was wondering if you could photoshop him wherever is most accessible in the group photo to make him feel like he really was there! Thank you so much in advance.
007D5268-B1F3-40BB-96F0-ECF12952237F.png1B65E696-9C7F-48E0-B77F-A3992A91FBD3.jpeg007D5268-B1F3-40BB-96F0-ECF12952237F.png1B65E696-9C7F-48E0-B77F-A3992A91FBD3.jpeg

That was a little bit masochist for my part because you don't ask for it, but I can't resist myself. I always had to try to fix what I don't like or think could be better. And you always cut it off if you don't like it XD.

1B65E696-9C7F-48E0-B77F-A3992A91FBD3f.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
That was a little bit masochist for my part because you don't ask for it, but I can't resist myself. I always had to try to fix what I don't like or think could be better. And you always cut it off if you don't like it XD.

View attachment 94311

Cheers!
Hi it looks really good but the

View attachment 94311

Cheers!
Hey man! It looks great but his face looks kinda off? Could you fix that up for me?

I played with this one also, but didn't come out as good as Argos's picture. I had a problem with the two photos being shot in different lighting. The group photo appears to be in natural lighting and the individual with a flash. Argos did a much better job.
Church reunion.jpg

Hi it looks really good but the

Hey man! It looks great but his face looks kinda off? Could you fix that up for me?

As Pegoman said the light is too different I tried to recreate it, that usually it's hard to make it look 100% real but it's even harder when the quality of the picture is not good (friend one), so I don't think I can get what you want, sorry.

As a suggestion, if you have more photos of your friend face with better quality and light it could help a lot.

Back