What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific From Italic Logo to Regular Logo.

MikeNero

Hi! I have this logo and it's in italic. I want to have a regular one. can I ask for it? see attached file for the sample. if you need the .psd file, ask me for it here in this thread and I will post a link the file. thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ZEATH TEXT ONLY.png
    ZEATH TEXT ONLY.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ZEATH TEXT ONLY.psd
    590.5 KB · Views: 0
That font is only available in Italic.
The only way to do it is discribed in my post #6...
Select the text, press ctrl+T (to open transform), press and hold ctrl and grab the central upper node with your cursor and move it to the left until you're satisfied. Use a guideline to have a reference.

I tried using transform and skew last nigh and I could get it close but never right. I think you will have to adjust each letter separately.

In the supplied PSD file the letters were converted to a shape layer. This meant I could select each letters path and straighten it using guidelines.

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 10.18.25 PM.png

Attachments

• ZEATH TEXT ONLY 2.psd
    572.6 KB · Views: 0
All above ideas are great, thanks guys. An alternative is to use a different but similar font.
Try "Swis721 BlkCn BT". Rasterize it and chop out the "A" horizontal part.
PSD file is attached.

Attachments

• ZEATH TEXT ONLY-E.psd
    763.9 KB · Views: 0
All above ideas are great, thanks guys. An alternative is to use a different but similar font.
Try "Swis721 BlkCn BT". Rasterize it and chop out the "A" horizontal part.
PSD file is attached.
thank you so much for the help sir! im so glad you guys are here to help!

Back