What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fully Customisable Arcade Machine

SPWA

Power User
Finally got the complete thing done. Took a bit longer than I wanted, but getting it right was the main goal. I wanted a to get plenty of detail, and some light, shadow, and the reflection on the kick plate for a bit of realism.

Let me tell you what can be changed. Everything.. yay. The color scheme on the left was set in Ai, and as I pasted each section separately, they can be now be individually changed using the Vector Smart Object function. Every section on the machine is a separate layer for ease of color change.

Then, there are 5 Photoshop Smart Objects, to add logo's, & graphics to the Body of the machine, plus the screen display can be changed.

The left image is the standard file, the right image is what I just did with it, in a matter of minutes.

Customisable-Arcade-Machine-01.png
I haven't zipped it up for download yet, but if anyone does want it, and has a use for it, let me know, & I will zip the original .ai vector along with it. :)

I had fun making it, and learned quite a bit along the way. Everything was hand vectored by me. Colored using Gradient & the Mesh Gradient Tools.

Last edited:
Cool! Nice variety of reflections! I'm not in the market for one at the moment though. Now if you designed an old-style pinball machine . . .

Back