What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun Photoshop Request

Just so you know bgoodman, the Queen Bee ain't afraid o' no dragon![/SIZE][/FONT]
Ah, understood. I will keep that in mind for the future and tailor my comments accordingly. By the way, I was wondering exactly what it was that the critter in your avatar is doing.

Good question, good observation. And I wish I could tell you. I think it's laughing at us.
Uhhh,,,thats not the avatar I saw last time I was here,,, (hummmm, I cannot attach a smilie -- the one with the horns is the one I was after).

Ha Ha, gotcha! Horns though? Do you mean the one opening and closing its mouth? No horns. Dog ears maybe.

LuciYawnAvatar.gif

Or do you mean this one?

UJuveniles.gif

Last edited:
Ha Ha, gotcha! Horns though? Do you mean the one opening and closing its mouth? No horns. Dog ears maybe.

View attachment 29820

Or do you mean this one?

View attachment 29821

OK, maybe dog ears,,,,its the 2nd from the left on the 2nd row. Any idea why I may not be able to add the smilies? I click on them and nothing happens.:devilish: ---- OPPS, they are working now.

And just what is that marsupial doing there????? ABUNDANCE maybe (break the word into its components, you will get it).

PS, love the 2nd attachment you posted,,,,,good puppy, err, good queen bee.

Back