What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Gameday Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspoon10

Hoping to see if anyone can help me with gameday posters:

Here is the image Im hoping to update:

PVVWPAXLKOSASRM.20160604135853.jpg

I need to take out the TV information at the bottom of the the poster altogether. Then I need to have it say "GAMEDAY: Ramblers vs. Halifax Mets" instead of the duke vs SC.Then I need to have our logo inserted for Duke and the Halifax logo inserted for SC. If possible, distort the "D" on the duke helmet so that it isn't on there. And update the colors to red where all the blue is.

Here is my teams logo:

Logo1Pres.png
and here is the Halifax Mets Logo:

bg-usercallouts-3.jpg

Once the initial poster is complete, I just need to switch out the team logos to the new team we are playing. Can we start with this and then I will update the thread with the other 2 teams logos that I need for our game day posters?

as always, I appreciate all the work you guys/gals do!!!

Last edited:
Omg thats amazing!!

Ok so, We play literally have only a few teams in our division and thats it. i am hoping we could do those teams and just swap out the logos? Im not sure how hard or not that is and I know it would be time consuming but it would be absolutely awesome if you could.

Next team:

Dartmouth Arrows:

CB30BAC4-5F2B-496C-8DC6-113E732583A3.jpeg

Cape Breton Expos:

2F5A0436-B0CF-4393-88DE-92C499D8284C.jpeg

Truro Bearcats:

A088EAA7-D5CA-4E21-91B5-CCDEFB87FC53.jpeg

Pictou County MacGreggors:

5D0CE7BA-203E-4D5E-B547-C2DFC9EAF7F6.jpeg

Ill leave those there and maybe you can pick at them. I have I think 3 more but its already overwhelming for anyone who wants to tacke it. But Im very grateful if you do.

Thank you guys as always!!!!!

- Josh

Ok wow! First off, didt expect them so quickly but damn they are sexy! Thank you!

Heres the rest and ill leave you alone!

Tri-County Rangers

8087A72B-ACF9-4E96-901F-076DC93038F6.jpeg

Hammonds Plains A’s

0DCA342C-BF2F-4BAE-A596-69B6F8AFF364.png

Kentville Wildcats

A4B9270D-C7C8-45E1-839D-34C51B6805A8.jpeg

I believe that is it!

And I very much appreciate this! We play Dartmouth tomorrow for our home opener so cant wait to post that graphic!

Cheers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back