What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gif

Paul

Former Member
This is a gif i made of one of my daughters who i then shopped into this goth typed image.
Critique please:)

The shadow on her nose should be about 30 degrees south. LOL JK

It looks very trippy and kinda spooky. IMHO. It's a good way to scare off the boys. I need to do this with my daughter's photo. :thumbsup:

Slow it down

You Asked, Punk lol

It's supposed to be that fast, it's modern.:rofl:

Then it's stupid....(remember you asked)... Put that in your pipe and smoke it lol

Last edited:
Lol, you have no understanding of art in any form do you old man.

When I see "art" ........yes I do..... lol

Hi Paul

I like it :) You could add some Gaussian blur motion to the change over points which would make it even more "scary". Hope your doing well, I have been away for a while so not able to have a look in the forum, back now so should be able to spend a little more time here :)

webwize

Dark shadow round the eyes, and black lipstick would look scary. I would do a white pupil with black edge and a black iris for eyes.

the rest will be good.

woow , nice job .. but it's hurt my eyes ,, you want make a crime ha ..

your dughter is beutiful :)

Back