What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gigapixel went into full screen mode. cant get out.

nurgle

Hi, been using Gigapixel for some time, no but something happened and it has gone into full screen mode on m 27" imac (2012 High sierra 32gig) and i cant get it it. they top bar now hides under the Mac to menu bar, and cursor wont touch it. tried keyboard commands to toggle full screen mode on an d off, but that does not work. I(also it has no hide comman) frustrated .

on my slow imac it can take 25 mins to 55 mins to render an image. so I usualy send it to the back ground and surf safari. I can still do that, but it covers the sreen. (escape kep makes it quit)

reported bug to Topaz... as usual.. no support ideas that work.

anyone else out there know.?.. if i cant fix it in two days will re install.

regards, Sandy

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 7.18.59 pm.jpg

nurgle

Hi, wow.. thanks for that. worked a treat... while I can make photoshop sing, all else is beyone me, especialy system hacks like this. Greatly Appreciated. Regards, Sandy