What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Glare removal

wendytcake

Hi photoshop gurus,
20220111_173508.jpg

I was wondering if anyone would be able to remove the glare from the male's face in this photo please? And if possible the shield glares in the background that look like hearts?

I fully understand the photo quality isn't great so might not be possible. Didn't realise the front camera wasn't good for selfies at a distance 🙈

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you Jeff K, that looks better already! 👍
Thank you Babine too.

I'm surprised you could do anything with the image. Didn't realise how poor quality it was until i was zooming in.

Thank you Jeff K, that looks better already! 👍
Thank you Babine too.
I'm surprised you could do anything with the image. Didn't realise how poor quality it was until i was zooming in.
You're most welcome. Some repairs in post processing can be made. But remember that why you took the picture is as important as how the picture looks. It's a memory keeper and a good one! :)

Back