What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Glasses removal

Meli.amiri

Hi,
Would you please remove the glasses?
This thing I'm submitting for has a rule against glasses in photos and I can't take another one right now 🙄
I would really really appreciate it!
Thank you so much

IMG_3929.jpg

Dennis1507

I gave it my best shot. It was harder than I thought it would be. The glasses totally effected the skin color under the lens. I did my best to make it look natural. Hope you like the results.

IMG_3929.jpg

Rich54

Guru
If the thing you're submitting for is important, then I really think you're going to need another photo. I started on this one and was getting similar results to Dennis and Babine. The problem is that the lenses of your glasses are distorting your face and making your eyes too small. If you look at the detail below, the edge of your face in the lens is a substantial distance inward from where it belongs in reality. If we widen the size of your face, then your eyes need to widen as well, because the corner of your eye needs to be a certain distance from the edge of your face. In Dennis and Babine's versions—as well as in mine—your eyes stay the same size and in the same position, which is incorrect. We can try enlarging your eyes, but then we're just guessing at what you really look like.

The bridge of the nose is another problem. Everybody is different and we are all just guessing at what you really look like. Aside from Photoshop skills, this requires a high level of artistic drawing skills.

If you really want to use this photo, then I suggest you take a quick selfie in the same pose and attach it here as a guide for how you look without glasses. You'll probably get better results.

1634584873302.png

Last edited:

JeffK

Guru
Not an easy edit and not sure if I have enough in my wheelhouse to make the shift.
Regarding @Rich54 comments, there is some lens distortion from your glasses but did my best to compensate.
Any of these edits may be good enough for you to use.

head shot.jpg