What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graemlins

rhunt

Hello all, I am having one heck of a time trying to make a graemlins (the little emotion icons. I have not been using photoshop (6) for a whole time but am learning everyday something else.
I am trying to make a couple, a doctor, and a pharmacist for a board I am on. They have asked me to do this and I thought it would be easy. Boy was I wrong. I am having a harder time with this than changing my sons dyper.
If anybody could send me to any info or any kind of help on these i would very much appreciate it.
Thanks, Rhunt

heya rhunt welcome to the board :perfect: :perfect: i dont know how to really help ya but im sure somebody on this board does :perfect: :perfect:

Hi rhunt and welcome to the board :perfect:

I don't think that any of us can teach you how to draw; you'll need alot practice for that.

I can only help you with Photoshop and maybe provide some painting techniques.

Welcome aboard rhunt! :)
rhunt: Hello all, I am having one heck of a time trying to make a graemlins (the little emotion icons.
Do you mean an "emoticon" such as we use here to express "emotion" [confused] ? If so, this is, indeed, a very difficult task for anyone fairly new to PS! [saywhat] That really is a web-art form (pixel art) "all unto itself"! :\

If you're really serious about this particular art, this is a decent tutorial that might help you to get started http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/type/tutorial.asp?id=32297 Just remember, you still have to have some 'drawing skills'...

Best Of Luck with your project! ;)

B7 Cool! Be sure to share your results, rhunt! I really admire this kind of art and, in particular, the patience that it requires! ;)

G-Man :p

Back