What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic design request/edit

jnchin89

Hi All!

I am looking to have a quick graphic design edit.

I am looking to have the first picture, one in white font and border and the other in black, with the H in Red. I'd like the H edited to be bigger and in a Chinese calligraphy style similar to the style in the second picture but obviously cleaned up a lot. I posted another calligraphy styled picture for reference. I think the H would look great if it spilled out above the lines of the box as in the second mock up but i'm not sure how big it should be to look the best proportionally. Also the first Chinese character looks smaller than the bottom one? Can you make them the same size and proportional to the English font? A vector image of the two colors on a transparent background and a psd file with the layers if possible would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

Hoisan United.png

Hoisan.jpg

Calligraphy.jpg

Last edited:

Back