What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graphic text change

Wikko0

Dear PhotoShopGurus,

I want to change the text of this graphic to xWeb CMS.

If you give me psd you will be best :)

Many thanks to you!

logo-dark.png

Just to clarify... Note that all letters in your logo are caps. You want a small X, large W , small EB on top of CMS and in a similar look to BATTLE FOR LORENCA. By its nature the result will be much more compact

This is also a custom made title. The font would have to be custom made and this request would need to be moved to the paid section for that.

You need to identify what font you you would like for your title and how you would like it arranged.

Before the OP does that...here's what I worked on . I created an X and W, used the existing E B & C and found a suitable (for my purposes) M & S. Then I just stuck it together with a little helping hand.

xWeb CMS_5.png

Attachments

• xWeb CMS_5.psd
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This falls into the category of FWIW.

I like this better ... reads better, flows better, better negative spaces and is more consistent.

xWeb CMS_9g.png

Back