What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from California

boxingbob

Hi everybody,

I'm from northern California and new to Photoshop. I never knew how powerful this software can be.

Cheers!

adobe software products

Where do I go for Adobe Software?
Like to shop online?
Purchase the exact Adobe software solution you’re looking for at the Adobe Store. Also see what plug-ins and training materials are currently available.
Visit an Adobe Authorized ResellerCome understand how Adobe is extending the power of the PDF to include not just corporate organizations worldwide, but also the creative professional and all other users in between. If you are in North America, outside of North America or looking for an ALC eligible to sell WorldWide, our partners can help you.

Bob, nice to meet you. I am formerly from California. I went to school in AZ and now I am trying to get into Games. Cheers!

Back