What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Romania

PhotoEXPpro

Hi everyone, it's my pleasure to be here.
Some words about my experience: I'm working with Photoshop about 4 years ago to: edit objects, face retouching, lightning improvements, image manipulation and mores.
I'm using Illustrator to create logos(vector), e commerce designs, food designs.
For deep retouching, I'm using Lightroom app to get best colors, best backgrounds, assets for my pictures of my clients .
My experience level is medium to advanced and I'm glad to be here to help others guys who needs help and I'm an open mind to learn new things always.
This year is my last year of university, I'm studying computer science and I have to develop a final project for final graduation and I will continue as software developer.
Photoshop is just my hobby.
I will try to be active on this forum how much I can.
I'm a friendly guy and I'm open for communication.
And I love coffee :)
I wish you guys all the best and have a nice day !

Cheers,
PhotoEXPpro

unnamed.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
Welcome to the forum, mate! Thanks for a detailed introduction. I look forward to learning from you, appreciate (critically, of course) your creativity, and maybe impart any bits and pieces you may have missed.
I'm glad to be here to help others guys who needs help and I'm an open mind to learn new things always.
That attitude is all you need to learn, improve and impart while spreading the fragrance of creativity around.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG! Glad to have you here! Looking forward to you being an active and productive member of our forum!

Scooby Magic

Banned
Welcome to the forum! And good luck with your final project. I'm sure you will pass that with flying colors. :)