What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Texas by way of Afghanistan!

s1rGr1nG0

Hello gurus!
Just wanted to drop in and do a proper intro before bombarding you with questions! I'm an IT contractor working in Afghanistan. Home is back in Houston, Texas. I am an amateur photographer and I have been editing my images for a year or so now. I had been using Nikon's Capture NX2 with good results but I thought I would migrate to PS so I could try my hand at some composites and other things I have in mind. If you are interested you can browse through my Flickr page and look at my weak attempts at photography and editing. :cheesygrin:

Last year I bought an old, but still unregistered, version of CS3 and have barely used it. Last week I bought the upgrade to CS5 as well as a couple books to help me along the way. I'm sure you guys will be ready to run me off soon enough but be patient! As I start to do my edits and composites I will post them up for C&C and/or flaming! LOL

Cheers!

EDIT: Tried to post the link to my Flickr page but with a ZERO post count I couldn't do it. If interested shoot me a PM and I'll send it.

A bit late response to your post here, but welcome welcome .... :)

Welcome Sir Gringo :mrgreen:
Thanks to Dreamers I get a chance to give you a belated welcome to the forum. I hope you won't find flamers here. We're a pretty cooperative community. The important thing with Photoshop is, have fun, and we can help you with that!

Back