What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Gurus!

moruno28

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a history teacher who has a passion for graphic design. I've been using Photoshop since the late 90s when I was a teen and have progressed decently over the years. I'm no expert, and haven't ever taken a formal class, but my friends and family like my work. :D I can spend hours working on a design. I've done CD covers for friends, t-shirt designs (although only screen printing one so far), images, flyers, and more. I'm into photography, but also somewhat between beginner and intermediate. All in all, I want to continue to progress in graphic design and am hoping to take some classes in the near future.

Very glad to have joined a community with a bunch of cool Photoshop artists and designers, and to learn from you all!

Greetings friend, enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard Moruno28,

Your seems to be matching with what I have been doing (apart from history teaching ... lolz)

I would love to see your works, could you post them on the forum or do you have a website ?

Enjoy your stay here and share your knowledge with all

Back