What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Photoshoppers!

Stefano

Glad to be here! I have been using photoshop for about 6 years loyally, mostly for fun and for a few website projects.

I am sure some of my techniques are pretty amateurish, I have just sort of picked things up here and there over the years and mostly self taught.

So I am sure I can learn a lot here!

Attached is a fun project I did recently.

Thanks for having me!

-Stefano

Attachments

• Froggy.jpg
    Froggy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Welcome to PSGurus, Stefano.

lol... Is that the Daz Gecko and Toon Frog in your image? A good one I must add.

Spend a worthwhile time here. Browse through our halls of knowledge and activity.

Enjoy....

G'day mate, enjoy your stay - thats one mad compilation.

Fun illustration Stefano! Welcome. I have barely been here a week and already learned a bunch. Enjoy!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. I have gotten a lot of laughs and tips from browsing this place over the last week and a half.

I am working on another mash up - one of my favorite subjects - super heroes. I will post it in appropriate thread once complete.

Cheers!

-Stefano

Hello jayfordroland Welcome to the forum but please start a new thread introducing yourself
Also we do not post adverts in posts unless it is related to photoshop and a personal portfolio related to the subject.

Back