What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Vengent

Hey guys...
Just thought I'd stop and introduce myself real quick. :cheesygrin:
I'm a Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Website Designer & Developer/Sculptor/etc...so it's no surprise why I ended up here.

I look forward to seeing more of the site/people, and see what I might be able to learn from you all.

If you'd like to see my work, it can be found at www.Pitch-Black-Studios.com. I'm always looking for input/advice/critiques of any of the work you see there (or the website itself). Thanks! :cheesygrin:

-Kyle

Hoogle

Guru
hello and welcome glad to see another already competant user on here who I can turn to for help lol

Carrie56

Power User
Hi Vengent you have a nice website and some beautiful art there. (Can you tell I'm jealous?):cool2:

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Welcome to the greatest show on earth. Yes, we are now competing with the circus for that title. :mrgreen: