Rules for requesting free image edits:
- Upload images directly to your request thread if possible. You may use an offsite image host if uploading is not possible.
- Do not ask to have the thread or images images removed. If you desire privacy, post your request in our freelance forum.
- Post your request only once.
Here are some guidelines to help you get the best results:
- Summarize your request clearly in the thread title and provide all necessary details in the post body. It's difficult to provide help if your request is vague.
- Use the highest available resolution/size images. It's difficult to work on low-res images.
- Be polite. A graciously written request is far more likely to get responses.
- Keep in mind that some of our members enjoy these challenges, while others may choose not to participate. Someone may come along to help you out, but don't feel offended if no one takes up your request. Alternately you can post a paid request in the freelance forum.
Requests involving any of the following may be locked or removed at the discretion of our staff:
- Requests of questionable legality.
- Requests of questionable moral or ethical integrity.
- Requests asking for edits that involve nudity or images containing nudity. This includes artistic nudity.
- Requests to edit or remove existing trademarks, watermarks, or copyright notices from images that do not belong to requester.
- Requests to edit or remove SnapChat style banners, captions or filter effects.
Note to All PSG Members filling requests and helping in this forum:
- If a request is posted, it is your choice if you want to participate or not.
- You may use/add to/remix another person's work that has already been submitted for a free edit request, please consider giving them credit/attribution if you do this.
- If you do not wish to allow other users to use your work, you may opt out by stating that you do not want your work re-used when you post it. By default, any work submitted in the free edit forum is considered fair use for additional edits, changes, remixes etc.
- No malicious Troll editing. A little humor is ok, but please be respectful. A troll edit is any edit that is intended to be funny based on a loose interpretation of the non-specific instructions provided by the requester, and not what they were actually asking for.
- Negative comments about free work in request threads will not be tolerated.
- Flaming the OP in the thread will get your post deleted and may result in action taken against your account.
- Asking for money to do free requests is not permitted.