What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guys! I need your help!

Xeraa

Hey, do you know where I could find any freelance graphics work? or at least a way to earn money from graphics design?

Make yourself a website and advertise,advertise,advertise!
Oh and then do some more advertising..... read up on spambots and how they do it. (seriously)... ya gotta "spend money to make money" and that quote is more real today than it ever was........ or just wait to be like lucky at times

The NUMBER 1 rule I can give you....

GO OUT , FIND AND SEE PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS.

Nothing will ever beat that. At least 5 a day - small but its a start. If you can see and speak to 8, the better. Its a SALES numbers game - the more you see people , the better the chances of finding business.

Business that comes by way of this forum or other freelance sites is just an added bonus to the pocket. The real money is out there in the real world. Even if you were to work behind the desk in a graphics company, it's the sales/marketing force that brings in the work projects.

As a FREELANCE DESIGNER, you are A ONE MAN COMPANY. If you see yourself as just a designer, you won't make REAL monetary profit.

To advertise yourself... create a web site ..... create your advertising leaflets of what you do....

If you read books on selling, there are great tips you can learn how to market yourself. Try Tom Hopkins' "How To Master The Art of Selling Anything". If you can find it.

I'm a graduate of his Pro Seminars and it's been very effective.

Back