What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Hair modify, hairbreadth hide

Gerikey

I attach 2 pictures, one is the original and the other is an illustration what to do.

So on the modified(illustration,help) picture, there are red signs, and the steps are the following :
  1. There are 2 red circles which highlight those bright,shiny hairbreadth . I would ask to hide those, because behind these breadths my hair is much more dark , and it looks bad.
  2. The other red signs (lines,points etc.) show also which hairdbreadths must be hidden around my head.
Can somebody make these steps on the original pic and send it for me?
I would be very grateful for it, and if it's good I can offer something for you !
Have a nice day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original:
original.JPG
Illustration what to hide on the original:
help.jpg

Here is another option for you. If you require further changes, please let me know. I did a bit of hair cutting and also a bit of hair growing.
1305-After-original.jpg

Thank you, I would ask maybe for one more small modify . So hide the hairbreadth at the red line, and at the blue part please make darker the hair, not as bright as it is.

Attachments

• 528E1CE8-A5EB-47FF-9F0D-33F637A86BE8.jpeg
    528E1CE8-A5EB-47FF-9F0D-33F637A86BE8.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
My attempt, i used polarwoc work, i'm not really sure what you want on the hairbreadth but just in case...

1305-After-originalf.jpg

Cheers!

Back