What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Hair removal and some other things- pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tass

Price
For the first picture please could the hair on my shoulder/ jaw and the couple strands resting on the bunny tail be removed (pls can my jaw also be fixed so it doesn’t look as bulky) also my left eye (one farthest away from camera) looks really weird please could someone fix it
For the second picture please could my finger resting against the door frame be straightened and the few strands of hair across my face be removed
any help would be much appreciated thank you :)
0BA7B346-20B9-4954-A5E4-99CD860687FF.jpeg142D4AF1-84D2-40A9-865F-2FB0AF7678D2.jpeg

Thank you so much I’m happy with the results, did you put a filter on though? I prefer them before the filter, also for the pic of me standing up would it be possible to remove those wrinkles on my neck please, and would it be ok to leave the weird eye to how it was originally 😫 I will increase the price to 15 altogether? :)

Thank you so much I’m happy with the results, did you put a filter on though? I prefer them before the filter, also for the pic of me standing up would it be possible to remove those wrinkles on my neck please, and would it be ok to leave the weird eye to how it was originally 😫 I will increase the price to 15 altogether? :)
Thanks here it is
142D4AF1-84D2-40A9-865F-2FB0AF7678D2 draft 2.jpg0BA7B346-20B9-4954-A5E4-99CD860687FF draft 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back