What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY GARY BOUTON!

wbiss

Guru
Hi All!

This message is intended for anyone who hasn't visited/participated in "The Inside Track" http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=13 the board within this board, hosted by respected Photoshop Author/Teacher, Gary Bouton.

Tomorrow, August 26th is Gary's 50th BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D 8} 8} 8}
I've opened up a thread on Gary's board whereby you can post your birthday wishes/greetings... so please drop by here http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3565, if you're so inclined, and join the party! 8} 8} 8}

[shhh] Gary is busy right now writing his next book "Inside Photoshop 8"! :}

[shhh] Wendy, That is one heck of a spooky coincidence! 8[
My birth date is 26th, August 1953. Guess that makes me 50 as well! :(

Going for a 'Houlli' and gonna kick up them jams on Friday! [shhh]

Auld Al.

Twins!!... we have Twins!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.. must have been a helluva party at Gare's .. 'cos Gaussian is slurring his keyboard!! ... :D :D

.. and Happy Birthday Rantin Al ... if you nip over I just happen to have a Glen Fiddoch I was saving for a special occasion ... :)

R.A. where is the party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8} 8} 8}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rantin !!!!!!! :} 8}

BTW i've knitted some new pair of socks :D :D :D happy

namvet said:
.. must have been a helluva party at Gare's .. 'cos Gaussian is slurring his keyboard!! ... :D :D

.. and Happy Birthday Rantin Al ... if you nip over I just happen to have a Glen Fiddoch I was saving for a special occasion ... :)
I've never seen gaussian do that before [stuned] [saywhat] :D :rofl:
happy b day rantin!

Thanks everybody.

Glad to say that he transition into sliding decrepitude was surprisingly painless. :D

Must have been the proximity of that Red Planet at the time! 8[ :rofl: :rofl:

Al.

Happy BD, Al. I have an Ardbeg over here that I'll drink to your good health. And a Macallan to get a zome odher taste. Bud de Adbeq iz bedder zooo;;;I'll daste...whe's da'bloody boddl? Ow 'e's a Laphroic...qood whisky doo, you know.

Red planet and Uranus together in opposition. Whew.
You're looking for changes, and they'll come, and be mindless and uncontrollable.
etc etc etc

Happy Birthday RA :perfect:

now shall we send the fire brigade over to put that fire out or are you going to blow out those candles he he he

here's to the next 50 or so 8}
sfm

Sue not necessary i've just pulled my finger out of the dike so the
bonfire ended quite suddenly......... :D ;)

Nikkie

AAhh! Yer all Nuts! I'm in good company! :rofl: :rofl:

Erik How come these threads eventually end up as whisky frenzies? :rofl: 8}

From your inebriated mutterings I can fully recommend The Laphroaig.
In fact I could recommend just about every Single Malt. :D
A particular Islay Malt which does need a bit of getting used to is Lagavulin.

Most of the Islays are soft and smooth, as is Lagavulin, but this has a decidedly earthy/ peaty tang to it. So peaty in fact that you expect a free worm or two to be wriggling merrily in the bottom of the glass.

Drink enough of it and you DO see things wrigglishin' in (hic) the boshom of the (hic) glosse.....

I'll see if I can catch one for you on Friday! Eating French with the gang.

All welcome, 8} 8} :rofl: , Al.

I just noticed sfm's new sig .....
Hello help line....... My keyboard is broken......... I keep typing in my password and all I see are little astericks......... what do I do?
... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... I needed that!! .... :D :D

[stuned] OMIGOD! What an amazing coiincidence! 8[ :D Twins! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES, AL!

Wishing you another 50 years of health, love and happiness! :} :} :}

I hope you've had a bonnie Birthday there Al.
And many more! 8}

Wendy, Nitro. Thanks for the wishes. :perfect:

That is a fearsome looking cake Wendy, better make that my last one! :rofl:

I was keeping it quiet until I saw the tw-incidence, [saywhat] and couldn't let it go by.

Thanks All again. [excited]

Al.

Yeah... talk about a "twin-cidence"! B7

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well it's NO SECRET now Al! ;)

... [shhh] I've marked my calendar for next year and you can be assured that you won't get off so easily! 8[ [excited]

Cheers my friend! I toast your next 50! :perfect:

Rantin next year we all invite ourselves to that beautiful scottish castle and open the last bottles OK ? ;) :shocked: :rofl:

BTW i also like Home-made Whiskey hips 8} 8} :D

Nikkie

Back