What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy to join your community!

OMGiBrokeMyTablet

Hello everyone !

I recently (like one week ago) started to use photoshop for some funny montages of my friends and I, then i realised the true potential of that program :)
I'm looking forward to create some original or creative pieces of work, as i see my skill level increasing every day, sometimes thanks to this forum and his community!

Here is my most "serious" and most time-consuming photo (It took me 3 hours, need to go learn how to equilibrate the colors, use a powerful light source, etc...).

Thanks for your time reading me guys,

- Francesco

Attachments

• Abandonned guitar.jpg
    Abandonned guitar.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
(Is there an option to edit? ^^)
Forgot to say that this picture are 2 images blended together: the abandonned background + the photo of me with the guitar.
+ all the adjustements to make them look like one.

Hi Francesco and welcome to PSG.

This is a fantastic early attempt! The proportion, blending, lighting direction & shadows, and color is great. You've done a great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thank you Sam & shakirahmed for your kind words!

Have a great day,

- Francesco

Back