What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen this yet? (Dove add)

extremely confused by this
and what do you mean

action to revert all edits means ctrl+shift+z+lame finger

Never used preset effects, because you have to tweak effects for every different photograph.

extremely confused by this
and what do you mean

action to revert all edits means ctrl+shift+z+lame finger

Never used preset effects, because you have to tweak effects for every different photograph.

I figured it would be that but wasn't 100%. Kind of a stupid ad then. :)

the add is about sending the message, the actual undo all effects doesnt work.

I understand how marketing works, I was just hoping for something more technically impressive. I'm not sure why they're only a soap company!

Chrisix: "Never used preset effects, because you have to tweak effects for every different photograph..."

Never were truer words spoken! I have a small number of freebie actions on my system, but I never use them because of exactly what Chris said. I keep them around just for ideas.

I wish more of the push-one-button type of folks would realize this when they pop in here or on photo.net and ask their "what action did they use" questions!

T

They better not hide an "F12" keystroke (ie, revert all) inside an action with a different name. They would wind up with a mob of irate photoshoppers dragging them through the coals all over the internet.

T

I think it's a hoax. I doubt if Dove has anything to do with it. After all, these people are Photoshoppers. I wonder if Dove even knows about it. Yet.

Weird. How did you stumble across it RTC?

Earth First for Photoshop!

I think it's a hoax. I doubt if Dove has anything to do with it. After all, these people are Photoshoppers. I wonder if Dove even knows about it. Yet.

Weird. How did you stumble across it RTC?

Earth First for Photoshop!

No it's official Clare. I found it during my daily morning news sweep

Man, IMO, this is a public relations nightmare! That's Madison Avenue for you. Sometimes brilliant; sometimes a big bunch of duds.

Back