What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have a Adobe Bridge problem. dont know where to ask.

nurgle

sing Adobe bridge for ages, and this has been bugging me ever since. I cant find any way to keep the hieracy list window as it is, as often I will click on a folder, to look though it, and then go to another folder, and when I want to go back to look at the whole over view again, I have to keep on dropping down the hieracy again and setting it for the many diska/drives/ I have attached.

I know it is not photoshop problem, and this many be the wrong place, but I don't know of any Bridge Forum.

anyone know of a fix to lock it in place.?

regards
Sandy
uScreenshot 2023-03-24 at 10.31.44 pm.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-24 at 10.31.44 pm.jpg

TonyCooper

I don't have any answers to your question, but there's something strange going on with Bridge.

nurgle

I don't have any answers to your question, but there's something strange going on with Bridge.
depends which version. My not one the Adobe community site was highly critical of Bridge 2023, and it is so bad I switched back to 2022 version. got a great meany likes and comment agreeing with me. now when I try and post anything, it keeps on saying I have an error in the text... no matter what, and I cant proceed to post. hummm... never make fun of "the kings new clothes"... so to say.