What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Header/logo for homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsen

Hi all, i posted a thread earlier searching for someone to help me make some images for my homepage. Now im back again, i changed theme on the site after some users commented on it, and now i dont think that the images i have is the right ones, even though moeller helped me ALOT.
Mostly its the header im looking for, i am not that creative, but its an danish iphoneforum, and the only "demands" is that it has to say iPhoneforums and somehow with the 3 sentenses also
1. dansk forum
2. anmeldelser af apps og tilbehør
3. apple nyheder

Other than that its kinda free, the site is www.iphoneforums.dk for a view of the site. Not to many colors would be appreciated, and with an kind of minimalistic style :)

Thanks - hope to get some responds

Thomas

Using similar sort of colours to the ones you already have, I came up with this. is this the sort of thing you're looking for? I hope this helps
danskiphoneforum.jpg

Sorry for the missing response, the project didnt ammount to anything, sadly :/ But thanks for your responses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back