What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hebrew fonts in Photoshop

nexgraphics

Does anyone know why I cannot copy and paste a hebrew font from a word document into Photoshop? It comes out like symbols. I need to be able to do hebrew fonts and write from right to left. Photoshop said I needed to by the MIDDLE EASTERN version. Is this true or is there any way to do this in regular photoshop? Thanks

save it as an image then paste it, just a suggestion.

Actually you CAN copy and past Hebrew from MS Word, but the problem I'm working on is getting it to print right to left instead of left to right. You can do it letter by letter, but that can take a long time depending on what you want.

With that being said,

The trick to get it out of MS Word is select all of the hebrew font, go up to the font window and change it from David or whichever it is, and change it to Times New Roman. This will change the STYLE of the Hebrew to a more scriptive font. It will then copy and past in a text box in Photoshop:)

Back