What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Hello đź‘‹

Can you please guys erase the girl with the black sunglasses so that I can crop the photo and use it as thumbnail ? Also, if you can smooth my pimples it would be great !! 1573162657089.png

CBA15B04-4462-484C-866D-2CE6846798F4.jpeg

MentosCubing

Power User
Erasing skin imperfections I can do.
0y0yqsk8.png
Removing the other person, however...
0y0yqsk8.png
I have no idea what the background behind her looks like. I'd have to make a ridiculous amount of assumptions, and even then, there isn't anywhere to sample from in order to actually reconstruct those areas. It would be a complete mess. (The fact that your shoulder is partially covered and I can't see the edge isn't helping, either.)
Unless you are willing to either provide another photo of the background with no obstructions or allow us to replace the background with something entirely different, I don't think there's much that can be done. I tried for fifteen minutes and gave up. There's just not enough data.

Firstly thank you so much for even bothering to answer !! ❤️ You re so kind. If we could replace her with some sky ?? Haha

polarwoc

Guru
You keep trying and trying, but at one point you give up. This is one such case. Like Mentos pointed, another pic showing your shoulder would greatly assist in a more realistic looking output.
1615-After-CBA15B04-4462-484C-866D-2CE6846798F4.jpg
What is this a display picture going to be of?

You keep trying and trying, but at one point you give up. This is one such case. Like Mentos pointed, another pic showing your shoulder would greatly assist in a more realistic looking output.
View attachment 107671
What is this a display picture going to be of?
I just want to use it as a thumbnail photo !! You’re soooooo great both of you and thank you so so so much ❤️❤️