What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Hello! A trip into the Past... Again

Fire.Rose.77

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hello to all the artists here!

I'm here again for some visuals for my Pride & Prejudice Variation Story...
Meet my idea of Elizabeth Bennet! In the most known TV and Movies they are Jennifer Ehle and Keira Knightley, this is an Italian actress, her name is Sarah Felberbaum. Her original role in the picture is from a sequel from the TV show pictures you already fixed for me. Which I'm thankful for. I could not find clearer pictures.

If you could make her hair a milk chocolate brown, make the pic less blurry, and maybe take the background out?

f96a196a83733972a7d76b40993f28fc--regency-dress-regency-era.jpg

THANK YOU!!

I had worked earlier on a version but it really was quite tragic - especially compared to @Babine 's consistent good work.
Biggest problem was the low resolution so started there. AI did a really poor job of sharpening so went back to the basics.
Tried to recover detail rather than sharpness.
Put too much time in to abandon it....returned as a png with transparent background....

bennet edited final.png

HAVE to say: AWWW!! 🥰:heart:🥰
You even named the file with my Heroine's family name!!
That was so thoughtful! I'm going to use both! Cannot choose. All of you do such wonders!! :bowdown::yay::bowdown:

Back