What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello ev1 :)

Teddy P I N K

Thanks for such a comprehensive forum..I am green to Photoshop and I so look forward to learning this exciting software. I don't even know if the version I have is good to work with. It's Adobe Photoshop 7..it's not a C Series...can u tell me if I need to get a new program? I sure hope this is good for now.....
:)

Welcome teddy
alot of great art has come from ps7, so no need to worry about that, but as far as tutorials go alot of them are crafted around the newer versions, and if u ask me they are in large worth the investment, If you enjoy this stuff as much as we do :) artists have used pen and paper (and many other weird things) for many many years so some outdated software shouldn't hold you back the artist inside you if u dont let it.

Back