What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

conniema

So glad I found this forum! I am trying to get a photography business going. I have been reading, watching videos, and asking tons of questions of many photography friends! They are a bunch of great people. I am familiar with photoshop and do many things, but there is much, much more I that stumps me every day. Found this forum while googling about photoshop. Thank you in advance for all the knowledge I hope to gain!

polarwoc

Guru
Hi @conniema Welcome to the forum. We are a bunch of helpful people here willing to help out with any photo alteration requests or instructions if you are a hands on person. Do follow old threads, search for information from repository or start new threads as needed - have fun.