What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

MateusDeLight

Banned
Wow, I really missed forums like this when I was just starting out, where I could ask questions about a particular topic. Now, on the contrary, I really like to communicate on various topics, for example, I recently completed an order in which I edited the daffodil border images a little, which was a small discovery for me because I had not worked with flowers before, and secondly, it was just interesting. Nevertheless, I had a great conversation with other users on this topic, and when I came to you, I was also pleasantly surprised by how clearly and step by step you describe everything.

Hello and welcome to PSG. We try to offer as much help as possible with those truly seeking help. Good Luck on the forum and we are happy to have you on board!

Welcome to the Forum! I am also glad to hear that you are enjoying communicating with others on a variety of topics. It is important to stay engaged in social interaction and to learn about new things.

Back