What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome aboard deelo :D you must have appeared when I when on holidays....... glad you could join us 8}
sfm

Welcome pair_uh_dox!!! :)
:rofl: Love your 'handle'!

;) Enjoy this wonderful community!!!

how-dey pair_uh_dox!! Great to have ya aboard!! :perfect: :perfect:

From this day forward, pair_uh_dox is no more, I shall be known by my real name, fraga. Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome.

:) okay... then see you around fraga!

Welcome, then, Fraga... It's good to see you felt comfortable enough to 'unguise' yourself. :}

hmmm... speaking of which, I haven't exactly done that yet, maybe I should. This then, is a welcome from Dee (well, Dearne, but I'll forgive you for not being able to say it)...

Tehehe I'm glad everyone is feeling comfortable enough to shed their screen names and help this forum become as personable as possible :D That's such a nice name "Dearne"!! :D I would tell you my name but you guys already know it!! :rofl: :rofl:

Back