What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello guys!

Hxeo

Hello! My name is Aleks and I joined because I like to be in a community with people who like the same things as me. I am not a professional designer, I just mess around when doing some small designs for myself or my friends.

I use to draw alot on paper. Got some works that have been honored by my school teachers :D
And my dream is to get a wacom tablet in order to draw things derectly per hand in my computer. I hate doing it over my printer and using the pen tool in ps ^^

I hope u guys treat me well and I hope I will have some fun with you here.

o/ Aleks

Hi Aleks and welcome to PSG.

While a tablet certainly helps by give you pen-like control over the usual mouse functions, it's not a magical instrument that's going to fix all problems. Drawing with the tablet is essentially the same in functionality as with the mouse for any of the native tools including the Pen Tool. For instance, when using the Brush Tool for drawing/painting, it's the same with the tablet with the exception of greater control due to pressure sensitivity, and of course your holding the stylus (mouse) like a pen.

Don't get me wrong, I could not live without my tablet. But you still can draw with the mouse!

Of course you can but when you have the controll, as you said then its alot easier and comfortabler :D
And btw thank you for your welcome :)

Welcome fellow Noob :D :thumbsup:. I can't wait to get a tablet myself. I would find it so handy. I get bloody hand cramps nearly when doing 3d modelling etc for too long with a mouse.

tizutwy.jpg

Back