What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello - newbie to Photoshop - creating training content - how do I thank a post?

sb123

Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks for creating this forum. I'm a complete newbie to Photoshop. I have already learned how to make a CD jewel case from this forum, but haven't figured out how to "thank" the poster yet, as it is my first 10 minutes on this site!

I hope to learn some aspects of Photoshop pretty quickly to help me create some better training videos & materials & improve the online content of our help desk. A huge task; so this site looks like a goldmine of advice and information. Thanks for accepting me onto the forum, and for reading this post.

Hi and welcome to the forum!
You can thank any member by clicking the thanks icon located in the lower left corner of their post, just under their information.

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 9.30.21 AM copy.png

sb123 said:
I hope to learn some aspects of Photoshop pretty quickly to help me create some better training videos & materials & improve the online content of our help desk.

What help desk are you referring to?

Hi and welcome to the forum!
You can thank any member by clicking the thanks icon located in the lower left corner of their post, just under their information.

View attachment 41271

What help desk are you referring to?

Hi - thanks for replying. I don't see the thumbs up Thanks button in your screen picture. Mine looks like this:Screen Shot 2014-01-20 at 18.06.59.png
(By the way, the help desk is for a small niche software company; using the new Zendesk help centre to hold content & another hosted service to hold the videos for it).

Sorry, my mistake. I can see the thumbs up thanks icon now. I think I missed it from the bottom of the screen, or else it's been enabled behind the scenes.

I am a new member on your board from au. i know about Photoshop so please help me .

I am also new, and keep getting banned when I am only trying to get 5 posts to make a thread in the newbie section to get some photoshop help.

I admit first account I made I was putting rubbish. But second I was legit and doing good post's in the introduction section or w.e saying welcome join the club etc... The heck man.

I am also new, and keep getting banned when I am only trying to get 5 posts to make a thread in the newbie section to get some photoshop help.

I admit first account I made I was putting rubbish. But second I was legit and doing good post's in the introduction section or w.e saying welcome join the club etc... The heck man.

I deleted the other accounts as you post very quickly and indeed it was all rubbish comments, start again and let's see what happens welcome to the site.

I deleted the other accounts as you post very quickly and indeed it was all rubbish comments, start again and let's see what happens welcome to the site.

Oh it was cause I post fast, sorry. Where are the forum rules so I can know more?

No i deleted them because they contained rubbish, you then came back very quickly with similar rubbish so i banned you.
This site is very popular and with that we get a lot of rubbish drifting through at times, if new members post rubbish it gets deleted, if they keep doing it they get banned.
Enjoy your stay here.

Back