What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to everyone

horsemouth

Hi there,
Just like to say a quick hello to everyone, been lurking around these boards for a while now, but decided to take the plunge and register.

Just bought myself a copy of Photoshop, and im very eager to learn.

You all sound like a great bunch of Guys 'n' Gals :perfect:

Kind Regards

Horsie

Welcome horsemouth! :)

It's great to have you aboard! :perfect:

Welcome horsemouth!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

hoursemouth

Just bought myself a copy of Photoshop, and im very eager to learn.

That is the spirit, hoursemouth welcome and enjoy your stay.

Welcome, horsemouth!

Feel free to ask questions, post your stuff in the campfire or showboard forums, and poke around. Lots of good info in here! We have a variety of users, with different areas of expertise. If one can't answer questions, someone else can!

Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing your own experiences straight from the Horse's Mouth, as it were ;) :D

You've certainly come to the right place to learn, an awful lot of smart people running around here. (Not sure why they let me stay [shhh] )

:perfect: Thanks for the welcome, my wife just bought me the Photoshop Bible - Just had a quick browse and seems very cool so far:D

Horsie

Yup. Deke McLelland goes very deep into the matter.
Should you have questions: just ask!

Welcome Horsie - Giddeeup!!!

Back