What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Just stopping by to say hi, i have a few questions about some buttons im working on in PS but i assume this is not the correct forum to ask it in so just saying hello!

Thought I said welcome, must of been another thread.... Let's see here, ah I know!LETS BLAME KRF .....Yeah that it!......he distracts everyone lol.....watch out for that guy! lol

Thought I said welcome, must of been another thread.... Let's see here, ah I know!LETS BLAME KRF .....Yeah that it!......he distracts everyone lol.....watch out for that guy! lol

You blame me for every thing lol, you so know it's all your fault, don't make me get all GIF on your ass, you know I will lol

Hehe, i just like having a bit of fun is all. Im all for blaming that KRF LOL!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, I am some what of an odd poster, I do ramble, see it's like in the day of summer when thing don't quite seem to go so well and then.........................

See what I mean lol, welcome any way :)

Back