What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

uhsher

I'm a new user (obviously) looking to post a job in the "Freelance Work" section, but it looks like I need to post 5 times before I can post links for the job I have. I figured here was a good place to start. I'm a student at the University of Kansas (U.S.), I love college basketball, and am up way too late trying to find someone to help me with editing a logo for a t-shirt.

Speaking of freelance work, would anyone have the average going rate in USD for a project that I don't think should be terribly difficult for experienced photoshoppers?

uhsher

If you don't mind, I'm going to spam a little, so that I can get my freelance request posted.

uhsher

I downloaded GIMP recently, but haven't been able to do much with it without any experience.

Hoogle

Guru
Welcome to the forum uhsher just an FYI even from your first post you can upload pictures directly onto the thread so where you cant link them just save them to your computer and upload them with the from computer tab.

But I can see you have posted your freelance request.