What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!!!

Cliche

Hey there! I am Cliche (Brian) and I am 15 years of age and I live in California, USA. I have been doing graphics since I was 12/13-ish, it started out as messing around with GIMP 2.5 and it blossomed into something I love to do. I used to have a DELL laptop until it broke around this time last year. This year my dad bought me a new HP - Pavilion 23" All-in-one computer for Christmas. I love it so far, and Photoshop runs great on it. I am a little rusty right now, but I hope to get back in the hang of things in the next month or so.

Lol, the worst part about losing my computer is having to re-download all the brushes and fonts and stuff :cry:.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Your friend, Cliche

Hello Brian and welcome to PSG! Congrats on the new computer! Glad to have you join us and hope to see you around!

Back