What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello :)

Jackal

Hi, I'm Alice, I use jackal as my user for most sites. I'm fairly new to photoshop. I first tried it with the free trial a few months ago but only now finally decided to purchase the subscription. I've used open source alternatives in the past but nothing compares to the functionality and ease of the real thing. I'm looking forward to digging through the resources on the site and tackling a few of the free requests people post to try improve my skills. was using reddit before this site but decided to try here seen as there is more a focus on learning and sharing knowledge,

Hello and welcome to the forum!

was using reddit before this site but decided to try here seen as there is more a focus on learning and sharing knowledge
Yes, that is the main purpose of this forum.

Back