What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello..

ljiljana

Guru
Hi, everyone
My name is Ljiljana and I am new in PS. I learned from this site and Mark`s tutorials.This is really great place.Just want to say thank you.

Oh, yes I would like to show you one pic, and pls tell me what you think?
ballerina%20in%20ball.gif
:)

Welcome to the forum......very nice pic......You do relections really well...You couldnt have picked a better place for help and advice.....Have fun

Chillin said:
Welcome to the forum......very nice pic......You do relections really well...You couldnt have picked a better place for help and advice.....Have fun
Thanks, Chillin.
I am really new in PS ,and it took me a while to get this one that I like.
And you are right, this is a great place to be,I am looking forward to learn. [excited]

Hiya Ljiljana, your on the right track. Nice reflections, I think you'll have fun here.

Cheers Al

Welcome!

Great job on that glass sphere. You really nailed the reflection, it's amazing!

Sanby

Welcome aboard Ljiljana :perfect: your image looks great :}
sfm

I am so glad that you like it. Mark`s tutorial is excallant , and you also make a good ones that I learned from.I have to tell you that I make quite a few.. [shhh] ..till the Ballerina one which I think is the best.
GLASS%20BUTTON1-1%20copy.gif

glass%20ball2%20copy.gif

Welcome to PSG, ljiljana!
Sounds roumanian, the nickname, am I right?

I like the spiral effect on the background, too!

That is Yugoslavian name .My nickname is Lily.
Thank you all for your comments. :)

[excited] Welcome ljiljana!

Beautiful results you've posted here with the glass buttons... especially the "ballerina" one! You've pretty much nailed that one "bang on" in terms of reflection and lighting! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

Excellent interpretation! :} :} :}

very nice workljiljana

Wendy (wbiss) .. been waiting for you to post [sly] - you've now got a compettitor in making very good, round, shiney, reflective objects :rofl: :rofl:

Yes wendy, you have some competition now.

Grea job on those two spheres, I love the blue 1.

SAnby

Thank you wendy , namvet and sanby
This website really help me understand and learn Photoshop.Before this website a was kind of stuck at a level and couldn`t move forward.
So shearing my work with you was to tell you how good you are and to say thank you!

ljiljana ... said ...
Before this website a was kind of stuck at a level and couldn`t move forward.
I think most of us had that problem, certainly I did ... and it's nice to come to a place where there are no egos, heaps of help, and a very diverse range of expertise on PS, websites, comps, .. in fact just about anything computer related ... I don't have to go anywhere else to solve a problem .. :) btw, nice avatar :perfect:

This is a first thing I did when I get Photoshop.(In that moment I didn`t know absolutely anything in PS, (I was just playing like I am 2 years old).
Than I learn to make brashes, so i get back to it and make a brash... and
it become my avatar! :D

Glad you like it.

Welcome and you are truly inspiring, someday, someday I might get to that point, chances are a lot better here that's for sure!
:perfect:

namvet: Wendy (wbiss) .. been waiting for you to post - you've now got a compettitor in making very good, round, shiney, reflective objects
:rofl: You bet, Ian!

And as 'Martha' would say, "it's a good thing"! ;)

Back