What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellooo all

jamessk

Hi,

I'm 24 from London. I joined the forum yesterday, I am nowhere near being a Photoshop Guru I've joined this community to solely learn off the professionals ;) I do hope to be able to assist others in the near future

I recently purchased the Adobe Creative Suite, I'll slowly be working through all the applications to learn as much as possible.

Over the past 6 months I've taught myself HTML & CSS, well just the basics really.

I do hope to go on some courses to learn much more, both Adobe applications and code. So I have my work cut out for the next 10 years :lol:

If any of you come across my questions/queries, please bear with me as I'm an amateur, I do wish I got into this at a younger age but better late than never, ay

Thanks for your time

James

Welcome James! I´m kind of like you, starting to learn when I should be too old for that lol, but I think you can teach old dogs new tricks. I have learned a lot since I became a member here, I´m positive that you will too. :)

Oh, never mind, I just saw that you were 24 lol, man you have have all the time in the world to learn! :)

Hi & Welcome James!

welcome! good decision to join and its never late to learn some new stuff.

Welcome to PSGurus, James.

Make yourself at home. There's a lot of knowledge here and a lot of helpful people who'll help you along the way. Take part in the activities.

Cheers.

Back